Land Intelligence is looking to hire an experienced digital and email marketing specialist to lead and manage all email marketing and marketing automation-related initiatives for the company and our various product brands.
This role will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be a critical member of the team in driving lead acquisition, lead nurturing, and customer experience. You will work in a fast-paced environment for a growing SaaS company while leveraging leading edge marketing technology to drive Land Intelligence’s digital communication efforts.
- Own and manage email marketing and its related technology
- Design, execute, and manage all nurture marketing email campaigns
- Work closely with Sales on the development of sales nurture campaigns
- Manage analytics and analyze and optimize all campaign initiatives
- Assist with all lead capture/forms development on the website and social media
- Assist with other functions such as landing page design and development and social media campaigns
Qualifications / Requirements
- Currently working with a major marketing automation or email marketing app (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot)
- 1-4 years of email marketing campaign experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML
- CRM experience
- Technical proficiency in a wide array of SaaS applications and general web-based marketing tools
- Strategic and critical thinking abilities to design, test, and optimize high performance campaigns